What is the point of surviving in this world if we don’t bring any meaning in our lives? We live to work towards something. We work to set goals and then accomplish them. We have passion and drive for particular things in our lives. But something obviously motivated us to bring us to that passion.
Life is filled with both good and bad. In order to appreciate the good or experience true happiness, we must experience failure and sadness. Perfect examples of issues that many people face are with work, relationship struggles or just a lack of self-confidence.
When these types of situations come up, it’s easy to fall into the trap of self-doubt, and negativity and feel like giving up. The result is that it feels like there is no silver lining and you feel like you are surrounded by this fogginess and lacking any stimulation or incentive to move forward.
Now it is never fun or fair to be in this situation, but for many it happens and it is a part of life. So if you find yourself stuck in this trap, an easy and creative way to help get yourself out of this black hole, is to read inspirational sayings and quotes. Words can be so powerful and uplifting. They are like little reminders that can help you move forward when you are feeling down or get stuck in negativity. Thinking negative is normal, but shouldn’t consume your mind or your thoughts.
The most important part is that the people that have written these quotes, you will respect what they have to say and what they have struggled with. It will show you that if they conquer so can you.
So to put a little kick in your day here are a couple of the best inspirational words, sayings and quotes. They’ll inspire and motivate you, help you achieve what you thought was unlikely, and enable you to tackle life’s challenges.
The best inspirational saying and quotes:
1. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward”- Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards”- Soren Kierkegaard.
3. “The more real you get the more unreal the world gets.”- John Lennon
4. “My definition of stupid is wasting your opportunity to be yourself, because I think everyday has a uniqueness and everybody’s good at something.” – Pink
5. “The solution to sadness is not to look at it as a negative. The solution to sadness is understanding it. The solution to sadness is listening to it and walking it out of your heart the same way that it walked in. You can’t expect it to overtake you by walking in, and to leave by disappearing. It took steps in. It needs to take steps out.” – Najwa Zebian